- CONNECT360(pro) (BEING MOBILE BASED APP FOR ANDROID/IOS PLATFORMS) IT USES YOUR MOBILE NUMBER AS YOUR UNIQUE ID TO TRACK YOU OR THOSE WHOM YOU NEED TO IN REAL TIME.
- As a new user, you need to first go to our website www.app-lords.com and register yourself.
- There are two ways to Register yourself
- Directly register from Top righthand corner and then choose your usage PLAN as per your requirement.
- First go to our PLAN options and choose the PLAN best suitable for your company’s requirement and then register.
- In both the case you register yourself as an ADMINISTRATOR by using a mobile number (Valid) as your user name and validating it by entering an OTP that will be sent, on that mobile number, and submitting it for successful registration.
Now that you are successfully registered you start with creating users those who will have the rights and authority to track and trace their fellow colleagues.
- Starting with USER ROLES (OR CREATE USER) you can create as many user’s profile you require (depending on the PLAN you have opted) by simply using +ADD NEW button (green) given on the top left hand side of the page. Profiles / Designations as used or termed in your organisation (GM, ZM, ZSM etc.) can be created here and saved, by simply pressing theSUBMIT BUTTON below, for further use.
- Although this is a one-time activity still you can, always, make desired changes from time to time, in future, as per your requirements.
- You can now give the USER’s the desired RIGHTS (to be able Add/Delete/alter/View etc.), as listed, as per your discretion and user’s designation.
- MANAGE USER OR USER DETAILS, here you enter the name / mobile number / etc. (all the details as asked) of all your users and allot them the profile created in step 1.1 above. (For example, if Mr. XYZ is the GM of your company then you add all his details here and ma it with GM profile created above)
- Here you create separate LOGIN PASSWORDS for each user so that they can log in to the accounts and use it to track their colleagues in REAL TIME.
- To enable the USER to start using the software do not forget to choose ENABLED, option, listed below before submitting it to save the details.
- You always have the option, as listed at the end of the page to either disapprove / keep the status pending etc. to RESTRICT the USER from using the APP or can simply delete the details to totally disbar him/her from using the APP. All this is depending on the working status of the employee in question.
From here you, as an administrator, again have two options
- Enter details in the below modules (EMPLOYEE/VEHIVCLES/ROUTES MANAGEMENT) yourself or
- Let the USER’s do it for themselves depending on their departments (SALES/VENDOR MANAGEMENT/DRIVERS/FELLOW CO-WORKER ETC.).
In either of the cases you need to fill in the details of all the EMPLOYEES/CO-WORKERS/COURIERS WORKERS/DRIVERS/VEHICLES who you wish to track in REAL TIME and MAP/ASSIGN them to their seniors as per departments or as required.
In EMPLOYEE/CO-WORKER / COURIER WORKER / DRIVER / VEHICLES MODULE, you can enter as many people you wish (depending again on the PLAN opted) starting with USER or the SENIOR to whom the person is going to be mapped to or shall report and or who is authorised to track him and make him accountable.
Filling in all the details is MANDATORY for proper working of the APP.
CLASSIFICATION UNDER DIFFERENT MODULES:
- EMPLOYESS / CO-WORKERS MANAGEMENT: Under this you map/assign junior staff, (Sales/Cashier etc.) who has field duty, to their seniors (Users).
- COURIER WORKERS: Herein you add details of all your field staff that is engaged in delivery, on daily basis.
- DRIVERS: herein you fill in all the required details of all the drivers in hand or at your disposal who run the vehicles on daily basis and those who are stand by.
- MANAGE VEHICLES: here you fill in details of all the vehicles that run in your organisation that you wish to track, be it on regular basis of in case of emergencies.
Once you have filled in the details we move on to ROUTE MANAGEMENT/CREATION
- MANAGE/CREATE ROUTE, here you start with giving a distinct name or identity to each route you are going to create and the enter other details like start point/stop point and you can add as many locations as required in case of multiple stoppage in between.
- Here again you have two ways of managing/creating a route.
- Fixed routes that your vendors (delivery or others) take on daily basis for which you can choose date range of full month so that you need not make it on daily basis.
- Daily routes that can be made either by administrator/User/anyone who having the right to do so.
- USERS OWN ROUTE / APP USERS ROUTE,Daily route that can be made by the APP USER from his / her mobile (like in cases of Sales Staff) and SENT FOR ACCEPTANCE to his ASSIGNED SENIOR. By default, all routes sent are accepted until or unless you want to make any changes to it, for whatever reason, you can reject it and orsent your own route that needs to be followed by the person.
NOW THAT WE HAVE MAPPED/ASSIGNED EACH ONE IN ACCORDANCE TO THEIR DEPARTMENTS OR REPORTING AND HAVE COMPLETED ALL THE REQUIRED (DETAILED) FORMALITIES, ALL THAT REQUIRES TO BE DONE IS SENDING INVITES TO ALL THE PERSONS WHOSE DETAILS HAVE BEEN FILLED AND NEED TO BE TRACKED, IN REAL TIME.
THESE INVITES CAN BE SENT FROM SELECT ACTION (TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER DROP BOX) BY CHOOSING SEND INVITE OPTION AND PRESSING SUBMIT TO SEND THE INVITE.
THIS WILL SEND A SMS INVITE TO THE SELECTED MOBILE NUMBER. THIS ACTION CAN BE AGAIN DONE AT THE TIME OF ENTERING THE DETAILS OF THE PERSON OR AT A LATER STAGE WHEN REQUIRED.
ONCE THE PERSON RECEIVES AND FOLLOWS THE INVITE IT WILL TAKE HI/HER TO GOOGLE/IOS APP STORE FROM WHERE THEY CAN DOWNLOAD THE MOBILE APP CONNECT360(pro).
SINCE ALL THE DETAILS ARE ALREADY FILLED IN YOU ARE READY TO USE THE APP BY VALIDATING YOUR MOBILE NUMBER WITH AN OTP THAT WILL BE SENT AND ACCEPTING TE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR REGISTERING THAT MOBILE NUMBER.
IMMEDIATELY ON REGISTERING YOU SHALL BE VISIBLE TO THE USER WHO YOU ARE MAPPED TO ON HIS DESK TOP SHOWING YOU CURRENT LOCATION AND OTHER DETAILS AS PER THE MODULE.
The user can view the below listed reports for the person/vehicle which is mapped to him/her from the convenience of his/her desktop.
- Daily route
- Start time and Stop time of the route.
- KM travelled (Daily/Weekly/Monthly)
HOW TO USE THE APP:
- The moment you are registered your CURRENT LOCATION is visible to the USER (on his desktop) and to you on the google map in the APP.
- ASSIGNED ROUTE:
- in case you have been assigned a route your route for the day will be available and visible to you in today’s route option (home page).
- The route displayed will be detailed and shall show all the meeting points that will be there in case of multiple destinations in between start and end points.
- To enable the USER (to whom you have been mapped/assigned to) to track you precisely youmust START (from start point) the route assigned by pressing the play button given on the right side of the listed route. This will immediately show on the USER’s desktop as ROUTE STARTED.
- Now you are being tracked in real time and the USER will be able to see your route (taken) and progress on his desktop.
- On reaching the Destination (Destination 1 in case of multiple stops in between start and end points) you must stop the route by pressing the pause button on the right side of the listed route.
- This will prompt a POP UP SMS BOX in which you can fill in remarks such as reached/ok etc. and send it to the USER by pressing the send option. This will again be visible to the USER’s, on his desktop, in the remarks column. So, you need not always communicate (optional) to the USER every now and then since he/she is as it is aware of your movements.
- Like this on completing the job at every destination (in case of multiple destinations) and before starting the next route you must repeat the above steps of stop and start to enable to APP to register each movement and calculate Kilometres travelled in the day on that route on that date.
- Once you have reached the end you must stop the route for the last time and this will shoot a message to USER stating ROUTE COMPLETED.
- OWN ROUTE:
- In case you are making your own route, you can do so by choosing OWN ROUTE option.
- Here you will be required to fill in only start and stop points and in case you have multiple stoppages in between your start and last point you will have to make separate entries for all with your 1st last point becoming the 2nd start point and so on.
- As stated above for all routes must be started and stopped to enable the app to properly calculate the data for the reports.
As stated above the reports are visible to you in the APP in your reports section on daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Nearby Places:
Always be aware of your surroundings wherever you go or wherever you are as you will be shown, in NEARBY PLACES, all the nearby Police Station/Hospitals/Shopping Malls/Banks/ATM’s Etc.
- Emergency Contacts:
You can allocate 4 mobile number, maximum, as your emergency contacts to whom you wish to connect to or inform in case of any unfortunate incident.
- Distress Alarm:
In case of any unfortunate incident all you need to do is press the power button of your mobile 3 times in quick succession to send a SMS alert to all the saved emergency contacts stating you last GEO location.